We are MicroClusters Inc, a brand new company that just started on September 2017 with the mission of helping software development teams move faster.
What we do
We are developing a build speed-up service. From your coding environment (CLI or IDE), you will be able to run or click “Deploy Playground”. This ships your current code to our build service, and it (super quickly) builds and redeploys the service in the cloud in a few seconds, which you can then use for testing.
This means: no more waiting for complex build + deploy on your laptop – and you get to test your application in an environment thats closer to the real thing.
What makes you tick?
We are looking for developers who are passionate about infrastructure software and like to help other developers. You will help us build our platform from scratch. You’ll craft, build and test the software that makes everything happen, including:
- Open-source CLI software to be installed on our customer’s workstations
- Microservices that will control and keep track of each build artifact and release, moving software across release stages
- Core infrastructure that connects pieces together and keep things moving
- Excellent teamwork and communication. We’re doing this together.
- 3+ years of experience with the Go programming language, runtime and tools or be super willing to jump in and learn quickly.
- Bonus: familiarity with the Linux kernel or similar low-level systems.
We’re in Bellevue, WA (Greater Seattle Area), but you can be anywhere in the world and work remotely.
We’d love to hear from you! Please send a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.