We are YourBase, a company started in 2017 with the mission of helping software development teams move faster.
What we do
We are developing a build and test acceleration service. We remove distractions and delays when developers are iterating on their code and want quick results from software tests. From their coding environment (CLI or IDE), developers will be able to upload their current code to our build service, and it builds, tests and redeploys the service in the cloud in a few seconds.
This means: no more waiting for complex builds, tests or deployment on their laptop – and they get to test the application in an environment thats closer to the real thing.
What makes you tick?
We are looking for developers who are passionate about infrastructure software and like to help other developers. You will help us build our platform from scratch. You’ll craft, build and test the software that makes everything happen, including:
- Open-source CLI software to be installed on our customer’s workstations
- Core infrastructure for building software faster
- Excellent teamwork and communication. We’re doing this together.
- 3+ years of experience with the Go programming language, runtime and tools or be super willing to jump in and learn quickly.
- Knowledge of Docker, Dockerfiles and how containers work on Linux (cgroups etc).
- Bonus: familiarity with the Linux kernel or similar low-level systems.
We’re in Woodinville, WA (Greater Seattle Area), but you can be anywhere in the world and work remotely.
We’d love to hear from you! Please send a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.